2018+ Kia Stinger DGR Suspension Coilovers
2018+ Kia Stinger DGR Suspension Coilovers are made with quality and fitment in mind. From in house QC on each kit before its shipped, all the way down to the way they are made. Our kits are built off the factory specs your vehicle came with. Each strut is hand made based off the factory mounts and size to ensure a perfect fit every time.
High quality Mono-tube damper
- 2018+ Kia Stinger DGR Suspension Coilovers utilize a very well respected and proven mono-tube damper design combined with high quality components which has gone through numerous rigorous tests and costly manufacturing processes. This design has gained worldwide recognition for its unparalleled performance and it is being used as an OEM stock application in some high end performance cars. The mono-tube uses a single outer tube and the oil and gas are separated by a free piston, which puts the oil on the top and gas on the bottom. The damper uses a large floating piston which displaces more oil, creating more flow through the valves than the smaller twin-tube piston, this makes the damper much more sensitive to small suspension movements. The high flow in turn makes it more repeatable and enables to achieve an accurate control of the damping force. Mono-tube design also allows the heat in the oil to transfer directly to the outer surface of the shock body, which is in direct contact with airflow where it can dissipate more efficiently. This reduces heat-induced fad, allowing the shock to maintain full damping characteristics as temperatures rise.
30 levels fully adjustable damper
- 2018+ Kia Stinger DGR Suspension Coilovers offer excellent, versatile performance , durability and ride comfort over all road conditions. Featuring 30 levels of damping adjustment, it combines both rebound and compression in one adjust for simplicity and ease of use. The damper can be easily accessed and adjusted via a knob at the top of the damper mount. Simple adjustments can be made to tune to your desired style of driving and comfort level that you desire. This allows you to preset to soft damping for your daily drive and switch to hard damping for track days
Two way independent height adjustment
- 2018+ Kia Stinger DGR Suspension Coilovers use a threaded tube body coupled with an adjustable lower mount, offering an independent height adjustment . This means a wide range of height adjustment is available without affecting the spring per-load or the damper stroke length. This allows significant ride height changes without sacrificing shock travel or ride comfort. So whatever height is being set, you will received to optimum performance of the damper. You can raise your car up to factory height for OEM appearance. Otherwise, you can drop your car all the way down for a formal racetrack aggressive outlook which also lowers your center of gravity. Not to mention, by lowering the center of gravity from OEM height you dramatically improve the vehicle’s performance and handling characteristics.
- 4xCoilovers to suit vehicle.
- 4x Damper adjusting knobs.
- C Spanners for adjusting ride height.
- DGR Booklet.
Features & Specs of Coilovers:
- 30 Levels of damping adjustment
- Full height adjustable threaded shock body
- Mono-tube construction
- SAE9254 high strength durable cold wound steel & heat treated coils
- Aluminum alloy top mount/lock collars
- Genuine Japanese KOYO spherical bearings
- Japanese NOK oil seals
- Italian IP high quality damper oil
- Lock rings are made of high quality cast iron and the lower bracket is made from light weight aluminum material
- Elongated camber bolt holes for camber adjustment without the need of special camber screw and bolt
** For custom orders please contact us prior to ordering**
** Please allow 3 weeks for build time. These are made to order as we offer custom orders**
Also keep an eye out for out install videos:
There are no reviews yet.