2018+ Pierce Motorsports Hyundai Elantra Sport Rear Swaybar
After 2000 miles of testing Pierce motorsports is proud to release for order the 2017 Elantra Sport Adjustable Rear Sway bar!!! Made from 19mm 4130 Chomoly steel and powder coated Anthracite for a long lasting/durable finish—has three different settings of adjust ability! We’ve spent the last several months at the track testing different rates of rear swaybars and have come up with the perfect rate bar for both daily drivers and AutoX/Track sessions alike! The bar drastically reduces under steer, aids in lift throttle oversteer bringing the balance back to neutral allowing the driver precise control from turn in to corner exit! Watch our video below as we follow and easily overtake the Kia BSPEC race car in our Elantra Sport with nothing but the Pierce motorsports rear bar! The bar works with the OEM factory end links (non-adjustable) or any aftermarket end link sold separately! Comes with the Pro thane Motion Control/Energy Suspension grease able sway bar bushings and brackets.
Reduces body roll so you benefit from better vehicle control
- Greatly improved cornering traction/lateral grip for safer driving and cornering capabilities
- Distributes weight evenly and improves balance by reducing under steer!
- Every sway bar is developed for your Elantra Sport Specifically after being track tested by professional drivers
- Fast, easy bolt on installation with simple hand tools
- High quality 4130 chromoly steel
- High tech polyurethane bushings from Pro thane Motion Control
Our sway bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 chromoly steel. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it a great Anthracite finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement and superior strength. This type of bar end will never fail and offer you a lifetime of superior handling.