The Kia Rio has a few exhaust restrictions that not only reduce horsepower, they also quite down the exhaust system.
To resolve this, we have made the KR-MPC. It replaces one of the restrictions with a better flowing Cat
rewarding the user with better sound enjoyment, and better flow for horsepower.
- Solidly Welded Construction: Like the OEM “Stock” exhaust it is solidly welded, and designed for that particular vehicle.
- OEM Fitment: Our exhaust uses the OEM rubber mounts, requiring no “weld in adapters” or “universal kits” saving the owner headaches.
- Easy Installation: Common tools make the installation of our exhaust very straight forward, Process normally less than 1 hour (Times May Vary)
- Customer Service: We offer both downloadable instructions, and Install videos of our Exhaust on our site and youtube page. You can contact us any time.
- Made in USA: Using local materials, and sources, and being environmentally friendly when possible.
- Track Tested: We test all our exhaust, and suspension products on the street as well as the track under severe conditions with Professional Race Car Drivers behind the wheel.
Cons:Material: To keep the price within reach, Our Mid-Pipe is not Tig welded nor Chrome plated like other exhausts which can easily cost over $800.00 for the same performance.
What does it sound like?
- Unlike several other aftermarket exhausts that can be overly loud and obnoxious, Our exhaust delivers a tone which can best be described as “Smooth.” It’s not too loud, and it does not overpower the car’s stock stereo system. However, it increases as RPM’s rise giving the user a sporty sound that compliments the car.
- We have 3 different videos of our exhaust on our youtube page. One stationary, another at the racetrack, and the last one combines the inside, outside and near the exhaust.