The Ngk 1422 is a plug many of us used back in the 2013-2014 time period until the HKS plug took over as the best plug to use. This is a good cheap alternative to get you by until you can afford the HKS plugs. If you changed these plugs often you shouldn’t run into any issues with these plugs. We at Kdm Tuners still prefer the Hks M series and the Ngk Race Series plugs for all tune and high hp cars.
NGK’s Laser Iridium Spark Plugs Provide Superior Ignite ability and Long Service Life.
Fine Wire Iridium Tipped Center Electrode and Fine Wire Platinum Tipped Ground Electrode Ensures Slow Wear Rate Providing Stable Idle, Superior Anti Fouling, Improved Fuel Efficiency and Lower Emissions.
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
|Plug Specifications:||Center Electrode:||Ground Electrode:|
|Thread Size: 12mm||Type: Fine Wire||Type: Fine Wire|
|Hex Size: 5/8″ (16mm)||Material: Iridium||Material: Copper|
|Reach: 26.5mm||Projection: Non-Projected|
|Seat Type: Gasket|
|Heat Range: 8|
|Terminal Type: Solid|