Evilla Motorsports 2014-2018 Kia Forte5 sx Koup Twin Tip Axle Back Exhaust
The Kia Forte has a few exhaust restrictions that not only reduce horsepower, they also quite down the exhaust system.
To resolve this, we have made the KF-AX1. It removes one of the restrictions, rewarding the user with better sound
enjoyment, and better flow for horsepower.
Pros of the Kia Forte Axle Back
- OEM Fitment: Our exhaust uses the OEM rubber mounts, requiring no “weld in adapters” or “universal kits” saving the owner headaches.
- Easy Installation: Common tools make the installation of our exhaust very straight forward, Process normally 30-45 minutes (Times May Vary)
- Customer Service: We offer both downloadable instructions, and Install videos of our Exhaust on our site and youtube page. You can contact us any time.
- Made in USA: Using local materials, like Quality Magnaflow resonators for premium sound and durability.
- Track Tested: We test all our exhaust, and suspension products on the street as well as the track under severe conditions with Professional Race Car Drivers behind the wheel.
- Material & Weld: To keep the price within reach, our exhaust is not Tig welded or Chrome like other exhausts which can easily cost over $500.00 for the same performance.