Whiteline 12+ Subaru BRZ / 12+ Scion FR-S / 12+ Toyota 86 Rear Adj X H/D Sway Bar – Link Assembly
Not many enthusiasts are aware that OE and more importantly aftermarket sway bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts, drop links and lateral stoppers. Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are engineered to be up to the task with top spec, light weight componentry combined with a window of adjustability, eliminating sway bar preload on installation but most importantly ensuring the maximum output of the sway bar for improved grip and better handling.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone, and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulfide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high-strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity, and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turns.
- Manufactured from high-quality alloy and include heavy-duty steel ball joints ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Eliminate sway bar preload during installation and allow for on-car length adjustment and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Heavy duty ball joint ensures optimum durability & steering predictability.
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labor.
- The install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase.