2022+ Hyundai Kona N – aFe BladeRunner Aluminum Hot Charge Pipe Black
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, SmartSeal clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability. Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe POWER logo for a custom look.
Directly replace your Kona N’s restrictive charge pipe with aFe POWER’s BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum charge pipe
- Hot Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipes by up to +13%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ Aluminum Pipe
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel SmartSeal Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- 1/8″ NPT Port is Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
This BladeRunner Charge Pipe is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.